Foundation Purchases: It All Comes Back to You!
Foundation transfers more than $880K to Hospital
Huntsville Hospital Foundation is pleased to announce the recent transfer of $880,724 to Huntsville Hospital. The funding will provide the following equipment:
Foundation Transfers more than $941K to Hospital
Huntsville Hospital Foundation is pleased to announce the recent transfer of $941,553 to Huntsville Hospital. The funding will provide the following equipment:
o Hemodialysis - Fresenius Hemodialysis System
o ED Waiting Room - Medipass Pager System & 60 Pagers
o HBO - TCP 02 Module
o Automated Lab – 2 Thrombelastograph Hemostasis (TEG) Analyzers
o Women’s Surgery – Laryngoscope & 2 Defibrillators
o Huntsville Hospital for Women & Children - Roof Replacement
o Surgery - Portable Vital Signs Machine, Transport Monitor & Gyrus Electro-Surgical Generator
o Labor & Delivery, Pain Center, Mother/Baby, Pediatric ED & Pediatric Oncology - Defibrillators
o and much more!
All of these purchases were made possible by generous donors in our community who support the Foundation and Huntsville Hospital.
Foundation Transfers more than $283K to Hospital
Huntsville Hospital Foundation is pleased to announce the recent transfer of $283,025 to Huntsville Hospital. The funding will provide the following equipment:
§ Emergency Department – Thermosuit Hypothermia System
§ Breast Center – Breast Specific Gamma Imaging (BSGI)
§ Security – Surveillance Hardware
§ Pediatric Oncology – Transcranial Doppler System
§ Pain Center – Patient Tracking Wall Board
§ Neonatal ICU – ACLS w/Non-invasive Pacing
§ and much more!
Foundation Transfers more than $300K to Hospital
Huntsville Hospital Foundation is pleased to announce the recent transfer of $300,078 to Huntsville Hospital. The funding will provide the following equipment:
- Neurodiagnostics – EEG Brain Monitor
- Neonatal ICU – 2 Giraffe Incubators and1 Giraffe Omnibed
- Imaging – MRI IV Pump
- Cardiology 3 & Cardiac Short Stay – Bladder Scanners
- Pediatric ED – ACLS With Noninvasive Pacing
- Pediatric ICU – Sonosite Ultrasound …. and much more!
Foundation Transfers more than $443K to Hospital
Huntsville Hospital Foundation is pleased to announce the recent transfer of $443,132 to Huntsville Hospital. The funding will provide the following equipment:
- Surgery - Oximeter
- Anesthesia – 2 Pediatric Glidescope Intubation Tools & 30 ETCO2 Patient Monitors
- Neonatal ICU – 3 Cribettes & Opthalmoscope
- Orthopedic Surgery – Obesity Scales
- Cardiovascular Surgery – Endo Vascular Vein Harvesting Scope
- and much more!
Record Support for Huntsville Hospital in 2008-2009
Thanks to the generosity of our donors, in 2008-2009 Huntsville Hospital Foundation provided record support for Huntsville Hospital and its patients. We are pleased to announce that Foundation funding for the year totaled $2,661,277! Just a few of the highlights include:
- Neonatal ICU: 4 Giraffe Beds, Blanket Cooling System, 4 Incubators, Phototherapy System
- Pediatric ICU: Biphasic Defibrillator
- Pediatric Anesthesia: Neonatal Monitor
- KidsCare Emergency Transport: Crossvent Airborne Isolette
- Dynamap Vital Signs Machine/Cart for Pediatric ED
- Women’s Surgery: Gynecological Robot
- Oncology Unit: Vein Viewer, 14 Pulse Oximeters
- Medical ICU: Ultrasound System
- Family Practice Unit: Blanket Warmer, Vital Signs Monitor
- Radiology & Vascular Surgery: Angiosuite Equipment
- Surgery & Radiology: Direct-View Digitizer
- Pathology Lab: GeneXpert Molecular Testing System
- Cardiology Services: 11 Biphasic Defibrillators
- Cath Lab: Hand-Held Ultrasound
- Neuro ICU: Intellivue Monitoring System
- ER/Trauma: Ultrasound System, Glidescope Intubation System
- Surgical/Trauma ICU: 4 Brain Function Monitors
- All Departments: Interpreter System (150 languages, and American Sign Language)
- Instacom Disaster Communications System
- HealthTeacher: Internet-based health education program for grades K – 12 in 5 north Alabama counties
Plus, “high-touch” support:
- Pediatric Child Life Program: toys, games, craft activities, computer systems
- “Sew Healing” pillows for surgery patients
- Medication assistance for area cancer patients in need
- Continuing education for Huntsville Hospital employees
and much, much more!
Thank you to the many friends and supporters who gave so generously of their time, talent and treasure and provided lifesaving equipment and programs to make a difference in the lives of Huntsville Hospital’s patients!
There is no finer gift than one that offers health and hope to others.
Thank you for your generous support!